Thursday 17 November 2016

Meet Linnea- volunteer from Sweden


First name:
Linnea

Where am I now?
I am now in Lahti, Finland

Age
19

What am I expecting for my time in Finland?
I would like to improve my Finnish, this is a good experience for me that also can be used in the future.

Is there something that I find exciting?
To see a new part of Finland since I have only been in the northern Finland. To meet new people and learn new things.

What are my hobbies? what kind of stuff am I interested in?
I like to watch TV-series for example The Vampire Diaries and others, I like hanging with friends and I like to read.

What is the most important thing I am going to take with me?
An open mindset and my phone

What would I like tell about  Sweden to people I'll meet in Finland?
I don't really know but if anyone have questions I will try to answer them. I live in Gothenburg, the second largest city in Sweden.

What do I wish for my future? What is my dream?
I would like to study or work abroad in a warm country in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment