Sunday 22 January 2017

My final blog post

Hello again!

I have now been home in Gothenburg for about five weeks and it feels really nice to be back. I have started working and it's going great. I learn new things every day :)

I love to travel and have always dreamed of living abroad in a warm country. And my wish to do so has grown even bigger after my EVS-period.  Maybe I can study abroad whenever I have figured out what I want to study or work as an aupair or work with something else, we will see.. I will just have to wait and see what the future brings :)

I’m glad that I was able to be an EVS-volunteer, it has given me so much that are useful both now and later on. I feel that I have grown as a person and I have discovered new things about myself. I have challenged myself and stepped out of my comfort zone and because of that I got to experience and learn new things.

I don't feel that I have that much more to write about so I will finish my last blogpost by saying thanks to everyone involved in this EVS-Project! It was a great experience.

- Linnea

No comments:

Post a Comment