Tuesday 28 February 2017

Hei!

Name: Jonna

Age: 23

Why I'm going to Slovenia? Traveling has always been an interest for me, so when I heard that I could go living and working in Slovenia for two months, it sounded like a way too good opportunity to miss. Also I can't wait to get to know some Slovenian language and culture.

What are you expecting for your time in a foreign country?
I want to gain new experiences and meet new people. And I want to practice my English.

Is there something you find exciting?
I´m waiting to explore the village that we are staying in and see the mountains and nature. Also it will be fascinating just to see some differences between cultures in everyday life.

What are your hobbies? What kind of stuff are you interested in? I read a lot, watch movies, play videogames etc. I´m interested about science and technology.

What is the most important thing you're going to stow with you?
Laptop.

What would you like to tell about your homeland to people you'll meet in your destination?
Something about our culture and language.

What do you wish for your future? What is your dream?
First I wish I could go to school. In the future I want to travel and live abroad some time. I also dream of starting my own company.

No comments:

Post a Comment