Sunday 4 September 2016

Hello from Slovenia!

Hey guys!

How are you doing? :) Sooooo, where to begin.. there are 5 days left until our arrival to Finland. My preparations for going abroad are almost finished (all of the formal things, getting new haircut ofcourse :D) , there is one more thing that is left- packing, this is the hardest thing, believe me. Right now I'm wearing t-shirt and shorts because is so warm here in Slovenia and right now I'm making the list of "what to take with me".. I defenitely won't forget sweater and jacket. You know that feeling when you think you've taken everything with you, but then you forget something? Yeah, me too, that is why I'm making that list. :)

I'm already counting the days until our arrival, I'm veeeeeeery excited to come to Finland again. I've already been there once and it was the most amazing experience I've ever had. I hope I will make a lot of new friendships and spread my horizons about the "unknown things".

 Challenge accepted! 

 See you all very soon, greetings from Slovenia :)

Teja

No comments:

Post a Comment