Sunday 25 September 2016

Meet me halfway!

Hellou! :)

Sooo half of my journey is already over. What can I say about past two weeks? Well I was attending interior design workshop, where I've learned a lot of new things - I made my own apron, I was painting the walls, learned how to sew and a loooot more.

My very first apron :)
I've met a lot of great youngsters during my "journey", I've learned a lot about Finnish culture, differences between Slovenia and Finland. I'm kind of sad that my days in interior design workshop are over, but now I'm going to media, where again I will learn a lot of new things + I'm going to be neigbours with my previous workshop, yaaay :)

Gift from the youngsters working with me in interior design workshop :)
We've been also having Finnish lessons, went to Swimming and visited Naomi camp, where I've tried my skills in Frisbee-golf, enjoying the nature by the lake, and had a nice time drinking coffee by the open fire. Guess what - I went to yoga for the first time and actually realized that yoga aren't just "standing on the head" poses, but that is actually allowed to fall asleep - yep, you've heard that right.

Yoga instructor on the left, and Susanna on the right (Thanks to her I've tried yoga for the first time) :)
Finnish lessons :)
Lake at Naomi camp - At first I actually tought It was the sea haha :)

Well I think this is all for now. There is a lot going on, every day I learn something new, but let's leave it for another time, shall we? :)
Warm regards from cold Finland!

Teja




No comments:

Post a Comment