Monday 31 October 2016

Feelings about returning home!

Hello guys!

It's been 3 weeks since I came1 back home from Finland. I have finally found some time to write this post. To be honest, I don't even know how to describe my feelings, because I've been too busy studying (you know - attending the faculty from the morning 'till evening, then studying etc.) that this is actually the first time when I sat down and started really processing things.


This has been an amazing experience for me! I've learned a lot of new things and gained a lot of new skills. I haven't really realised it until I had to aplly my knowledge about Finnish culture to my studying, until school-mates started asking questions "What were you doing? What did you learn? Would you like to go back?" It was very hard for me to adjust back to my "normal" life, because I got used of living in Finland and speaking English, I miss that :( .

I know I will defenitely come back to Finland! My goal is to study really hard and after two years go back to Finland, to study there-I hope I will make it! Country is amazing, people I've met are amazing (I still keep in touch with them). This was an amazing period of life for me, and I'm really thankfull to the EVS project and all people cooperating in it for giving me this oppurtunity.

Soooooo I hope you won't be angry but after a whole day of studying I want to catch one episode of Family guy (amazing TV-series by the way!).


At the end I would only like to say, that I wish to the other volunteers to have the best experience while living and working abroad, no mather in which country you are - just pull the best out of it, it's worth it! :)

Teja

No comments:

Post a Comment