Saturday 1 October 2016

Final post about my trip to Ireland

Hello guys!

It has been over a month since we came back to Finland from Ireland, and a lot have happened! I started in a new workshop and I try to make plans for future etc.

I really want to say thanks to all who've been included in this whole EVS project, especially Juuso, who've been with me all that time in Ireland. It was really nice to get to know you!

I was surprised how pretty easy it was to live an abroad. Well, yeah, there was a lots of people helping but I still survived on my own. And now my dream to live in Canada grew even bigger, because I know that I can survive an abroad alone. It was nice to notice that I understood English and even nicer that people understood me and said that I speak really good English. I thought that I suck at English because I don't use it in Finland that often, so it was like a really big surprise to me.

Overall my time in Ireland was awesome, even tough I cried some nights because wanted to be in Finland with people dear to me. But still, I didn't forget to enjoy my time in Ireland and get to know to local people. Irish people were so nice and I wanted to know them better, but one month was kinda short time there.

After we arrived back to Finland we had some meetups where we talked about how our time in Ireland went etc. It was really refreshing to let it all out, what bothered me and what I liked in Ireland. I hope next volunteers who go to Ireland have even better experience!

Okay I'm pretty clumsy to write blogs, because it's not really my thing (I love to write and have few novels of my own, but writing a blog text is really different thing), but I hope that you enjoyed reading my blog!

See you again! :)

Dublin was really beautiful city!

No comments:

Post a Comment