Wednesday 6 November 2019

6 UNFORGETTABLE DAYS IN 
''VILLA ELBA''



The last week was a week full of memories, emotions and good vibes. 
From 28.10-02.11.2019 we had an on-arrival training in Kokkola in a very warm and hospitable Youth Centre Villa Elba.
Evrything was highly organized for us to feel comfort.





I met all the volunteers at a train station, and when we talked a little bit all together, I said to myself   
''-This  gonna be a cool week.'' and I was right, and it was far more cool than I could imagine. 17 volunteers from different countries of Europe and not only, took part in this training. And all the people who were in Kokkola were super friendly and sociable, so we could easily communicate and have fun together.


One thing that made me really happy was that we created a real team from the firt day. There were no misunderstandings or some conflicts between us, and I liked it.From the very beginning of training I felt a good and strong SPIRIT that all volunteers had. Training program was also very interesting, we had many attractive group activities about volunteering in Europe, volunteering principles, about the solidarity in our projects and ect., we got some practical information about ESC  programmes and Erasmus+, we had 2 days of finnish language lessons and they were really hepful.



We visited the first Arctic museum which is in Pietarsaari.










      

And we have been in Laivurintalo, where we had coffee and pulla and a presentation about Kokkola, and after we had a walking city tour.




And I am really happy that I was a part of  this training, now I know more good people around the world, and yes, now I can say that I have good friends around the Europe. 
I will always keep this good memories from Kokkola.


No comments:

Post a Comment