Monday 25 November 2019

My trip to Poland

Hello everyone. I have already told you that traveling is one of my hobbies and I was going to travel inside and outside of Finland. I managed to be in Helsinki, Provoo, Turku, Inari and even Norway where i went with my hosting organisation Lahti City Youth Services. And today I am going to tell you about my trip to Poland. I planned it 3 months ago and immediately bought plane tickets. The trip started on 16th of November from Turku. I landed in Gdansk and went to my hostel. Living in hostel sometimes very funny because it is a good opportunity to meet new nice people from different countries. First day I spent with Erasmus+ exchange students from Spain. By the way Spanish people are too much friendly. open-minded eager to involve new people to their group, very musical and always want to dance. I really liked them. 


Malbork Catsle


Gdansk

Second day I met boys from Slovenia and Russia who were spending their's holiday in Gdansk. We traveled together in Gdansk and some Polish cities Sopot, Malbork and etc.  That was a really good time I will keep in my mind. 
Then because the guys had to continue their's trip to Königsberg they offerd me to join them and I joind with great pleasure. We went to Königsberg and spent there one night and the next they I came back to Gdansk because was overing. So I spent my last day by preparing to leave and did some shopping.



Königsberg


 So it was my first independent tour where i was alone and had to be very careful and punctual. The trip gave me more confidance, knowladge to orientate in a strange countries and cities. It also helped me to be well-organized so I could manage my time to see everything I planned and not only. Traveling is education as well, during it you can communicate with different people and learn from them.  Visiting museums and historical places can affect well on your thinking. So now I feel myself more confidence, more well-organized, a bit more creative and full of experience.


1 comment:

  1. Invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days.Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business.

    Email: investmoneyoilgasfast@gmail.com
    whatsap : +918931919635

    ReplyDelete