Wednesday 29 June 2016

Allu's first day in Ireland

Hello from Ireland!
My time there started greatly. People are very kind and nature is really beautiful. I feel kinda relaxed there. We go everywhere together with Juuso, so I feel safe.

The departure day was worst. I was really calm at first, but then truth hit my face. I'm not going to see my family, girlfriend and friends for a whole month. I started to cry in car when Vesa and Susanna asked my how I feel about leaving. It was horrible. I try to not to cry in front of people, but this time I can't hold my cry.
Gladly I calmed down really quick and I felt better after that. Because I can contact everyone there in Ireland, so I don't have anything to worry about.

The very first day we traveled a lot. From Lahti to Helsinki, from Helsinki to Dublin and from Dublin to Thurles. It was so tiring, so when I get to bed I felt asleep immediately.

On the next day we went in Limerick karting. It was very fun! I and Juuso were in the same team, Susanna and Vesa in other teams. We were in the first team to race, so we had a lot of free time after that.
We went outside, because inside were so hot! Don't know why, but I looked in the sewer on the ground and saw a 5 euros! So we tried to hook it up and after a half hour (I think) we finally get it! Lucky!! So now I'm 5 euros richer!

Today we have nothing to do, but maybe tomorrow I start to paint. Ireland is celebrating their independence day, so I'm going to do something to that. Ireland left Great Britain in 1916, so that their 100th year independent. I'm so exiting, can't wait for tomorrow!

A view from airplane







Dublin's train station
Wearing a karting clothes

2 comments:

  1. Hi Allu! Your 5 euro must be a sign of a good luck! The harder the leave, the better the trip? I can imagine after such days, I would sleep like a baby. Have fun and enjoy your time there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Allu!

    I just read your first blog post. Your trip sounded tiring but exciting. I hope you'll have great time in Ireland. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete