Thursday 23 June 2016

Meet Allu, Finland's other volunteer going to Ireland

Couple weeks ago we introduced, Juuso, Finland's volunteer who is going to Ireland. Now it's time to meet, Allu, who is leaving to Ireland with Juuso.

Say hello to Allu!

Tanja (Allu)
Age: 21

Why I'm going to Ireland?
I was told that there's possible to go to Ireland for a month on the job training. I was so exciting about that, so I wanted to go there.

What are you expecting for your time in foreign country?
To meet new people and to gain experience. Also I want to learn about a new culture and practise my english.

Is there something that you find exciting?
Traveling and meeting new people.

What are your hobbies? What kind of stuff are you interested in?
My hobbies are drawing, reading and cosplay. I'm interested different cultures, Japanese culture on the top at the moment.

What is the most important thing you're going to stow with you?
Laptop and my drawing tablet.

What would you like to tell about your homeland to people you'll meet in your destination?
We have a very beautiful nature and there's kind and friendly people. We have sauna which is most important thing to Finns.

What you wish for your future? What is your dream?
I wish that I get to police school and have a job as a police officer. Also I wish that I live a good, long life with my girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment