Monday 5 June 2017


Hyvää iltaa,

How are we all doing this peaceful evening? I hope everybody had a productive and fulfilling weekend. Starting off, I had my second Finnish language lesson this past Friday with the assistance teacher. I am growing in confidence in speaking the Finnish languge but the only challenge I still encounter til date is the pronunciation of some words but I believe with more practice and lessons, I should get it down. Here is a picture of me and my assistance teacher.

After the Finnish language lesson on Friday, I attended Arman Alizad conference speech where he spoke about his life and he also shared words of motivation and encouragement to some people of Lathi. He spoke in Finnish so I was not able to understand everything he said but luckily I had a mate who translate some of Arman Alizad speech to me and i was able to use google translation for some words I wanted to know the meaning to. I really enjoyed it and I believe everybody that were there took one or two positive message home with them. Here is a picture of me and Ewan after the conference speech.
Here is a picture of me and Ewan at one of the local bar developing our singing skills during the weekend. We sang Beat It, by Michael Jackson. Well, we tried to anyway ha.

And for today, Sunday. I decided to go exploring so I went cycling until I saw came across an exciting. I went up to the old ski jump track I believe it called. It was very high and I am not very good with heights but then encourage myself just as Arman Alizad said not to fear (Pelko) so I went to the top and it was the best view I have seen in a long time!. I was glad that I did not give up and that I made it to the top which really gives me a new perspective to things.



Wishing everybody a good and exciting week ahead Peace, Ola

No comments:

Post a Comment