Sunday 11 June 2017

Hyvää iltaa mitä kuuluu?

For my 23th week in Finland, I had a change of scenery and a change of work station for the first three days.  I was with my mate I came here with Ewan, and his group of colleagues whom participate in the Rappapuja workshop (Environmental Workshop).  The experience with this group of people has been really beneficial in participating using different tool and learning more about the use heavy mechanical.

The most inspiration aspect of this week as to be the view of the environment we were working at. It was beautiful and peaceful and I would recommend to everybody.  Here is a picture of the peaceful place I was at and I hope you like it too.



I participated in different activities during my time with the Rappapuja group. I did some wall printing, cutting off dead wood part, sanding and I also had the opportunity to use a riding lawn mower. Here are some pictures to the work did.








In mid week, one of my mentor invited me to attend a yoga class which I did and I enjoyed it.. It was hot yoga class and it was my first time participating in hot yoga. I am a big fan of yoga because I like create peace from within and also I like to be able to have control of my body and balance myself and yoga is one the best way I know it can be achieve and I achieved my goal on the day :). Here are some picture to some the yoga pose I was able to do.






The rest of the week has been quite and relaxing. I attended my Finnish lesson this week and the process if going nicely and I also attended the 100 years of Finland Freedom on Saturday. The music were nice and most of the display were very interesting.

Overall I have enjoy everyday and every min of this week and I am looking forward to the coming week. Wishing everybody a nice evening.

Peace,
Ola


No comments:

Post a Comment