Thursday 1 June 2017

Moi :)

The start of this week which was the 29th of May, Ewan and I spent some quality time with some local people at Multi-Culti (Monikulttuurikeskus).  We had a cuppa (Tea) before we went off to be park where we create a sense of positive vibe around us where other local people felt at ease and came to join us and interact with us.  I learn a new game call Molkky.  Here is a picture of me practicing out the Multi-Culti before we head to the park.




I have been very busy in the interior design workshop (Sisustussuunnittelupalvelu) for couple of days. There have been a lot of self development in the area of discovering more around the culture and lifestyle of the Finnish people, learning and improving my interior design skills and interaction with others within my workshop and outside of it too.




In the interior design workshop where I have been placed, I have learned alot and also be able to craft a prefect chair. The first chair took me about two days and an half to build but after that, I was able to manage to build two chairs within a day and an half. Witness the work of good communication and explanation of my supervisor and the support of my colleagues.





I was promoted to a new project that I welcome with new challenge and experience.  Here is a clip of the new project and hopefully I will have it completed in prefect condition by mid next week.



I am enjoying my week so far and I hope everybody is too. Long weekend ahead so expect more picture and interesting development. Thanks for reading and peace :)

Ola :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment