Monday 23 September 2019

About goals during volunteering period


Hi everyone, it is already 2 months i am in Lahti. Everything is still wonderful and hope will be in the future. Today i decided to speak about my goals which of them i am going to achieve during my volunteering period. First one i would like to underline is speaking English fluently. I very appreciate this skill and consider it is important in communications with foreigners, in learning process and etc. Living abroad helps me to practise my English and i try to improve it by reading, listening and speaking with other people.  One year ago i was shy to speak English, but now i notice a huge improvement and by the time i come back to Armenia it will be much better than now.

Second point I want to speak about is travelling. I have always liked travelling and since childhood I have travelled with my family all over Armenia and Artsakh. I have been several times in Georgia and Russia as well. And during my staying here have been in Helsinki, Porvoo, Isoranta, Tuusula and I am planing visit Turku, Tampere, Kokkola, Inari. Nature in Finland is wonderful, air is fresh, wether is cold that helps to be healthy. I am not sure yet that I am ready for it but in winter time I am going to swim in ice cold water. I think it is one of the indivisible parts of Finnish winter tourism. And if i have opportunity I of course will try to travel to another European country and will share my impressions with you. At least I will visit Tallin and have cruie experience.
Thanks for reading, wait for my next posts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment