Monday 16 September 2019

Oona, Finland


Hi there!! I'm Oona, 19, from Finland and I'll take part in #YOUTHere! project and travel to Croatia for voluntary work. I will be working mostly with kids and youth. I'm really very extra excited about this and hope I'll face new and interesting situations there!

I graduated from high school in spring 2019 and
I'm now spending a gap year so this is a great time
to leave Finland, FINALLY! Haha

I would say I'm spontaneous and a colorful person who likes to laugh! I like theater, acting and photographing. I always try to be open for new opportunities and let life show me what comes next!

I heard about voluntary work from my friend and got instantly interested. I applied and luckily I was chosen! I haven't even been there yet but I would recommend that every one should leave for voluntary work in some point in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment