Sunday 15 September 2019

Krista, Finland

Hi, everybody! I am Krista, a 23 year old girl from Finland. I am going to spend the next two months in Croatia doing volunteer work mainly with kids and youth. People have described me kind, calm and positive. I like crafting and DIY projects. I got a degree in childcare in 2015 and last year I got a degree in carpentry.

I excited to get to know a new culture and meet new people. I also want to improve my language skills and I think this is a very good opportunity to do that. Since I am unemployed at the moment, I feel this is the perfect time to go.

I don’t know much about Croatia so I don’t know what to expect, but I am excited for this adventure.

“Remember, you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.” - Snow White


No comments:

Post a Comment