Friday 30 December 2016

Finland

Harri

Age: 25

Why I'm going to Slovenia? I'm going to Slovenia so I could see a new culture I could get new experiences and I could learning something new and be to use the English language.


What are you expecting for your time in foreign country? Meet new people seeing new places and learn to work with children and young people.


Is there something you find exiting? I belive that everything is going to be a bit exciting because everything is little new.

What are your hobbies? What kind of stuff are you interested in? Going to gym and jogging and also i like watch movies.

What is the most important thing you're going to stow with you? Mobile phone positive and open mindset and of course clothes :)


What would you like to tell about your homeland to people you'll meet in destination?  Finland is safe country to live in. We celebrated in mid-summer celebration named juhannus when the sun does not set.


What you wish for your future? I would like to get a job or go to school.



What is your dream? Sometimes buy own house to start a family and get a good job.










No comments:

Post a Comment