Friday 2 December 2016

Sightseeing and my first hockey match

Hello!


This week has gone by really fast.. Last weekend I was visiting a friend in Helsinki, we saw and went to different tourist attractions. And just walked around and discovered the city :)

It is a beautiful city and I would like to go back there at summer time  :)
On Tuesday I went to my first hockey game with Lauri, his friend and his son. Pelicans (Lahti) vs. Kärpät  (Oulu). It was a fun new experience and it's not the same as watching it on Tv. Pelicans scored the first goal and after a while the score was 1-1, Kärpät won when they scored another goal during the extension period, Pelicans 1-2 Kärpät.

Thursday morning me and Susanna visited a Swedish school here in Lahti. The principal informed us/ me about the school and its history and after that she gave us a tour arond the building and introduced me to the pupils. It was a nice school:) And later that day we went to visit a 4H farm. Two of Susanna's clients are being there so I got the opportunity to come with and see some of the activities.

Today around lunch time I'm taking the bus to the northern Finland and Sweden where I'll be staying during this long weekend and visiting my relatives :) I'm really looking forward to seeing them :D but I'll have a looong busride ahead of me.. almost 8,5 hours.. I'm coming back to Lahti on the independence day 6.12

-Linnea

1 comment:

  1. Låter bra Linnea, hoppas du får en härlig ledighet i norra Finland!/ Vänligen Anna Lilja - Iter

    ReplyDelete