Friday 9 December 2016

My "first" Finnish week

Moi!

As I mentioned in the last blog post I traveled to my relatives in the northern Finland and Sweden. It was a wonderful trip and I am so happy that I had the opportunity to go and visit my relatives :) Nine hours in the bus was very long but so worth it!




On Wednesday it was time to work again, so I continued with the PowerPoints and soon I will be done with them as well, hopefully on Monday because I don't have much time left.
I'll go back home next week's Friday, so exactly one week. About going home I have some mixed emotions, on the one hand I miss my friends and family and I wanna see them again and my own home and city but on the other hand I feel like my time here has gone by really fast and I would like one or two more weeks.

Thursday I was at Martat, a cooking class with other youngsters from different workshops. the day before I was a bit nervous about going there because the class was in Finnish but I worried over nothing. The youngsters were really nice as well as the instructor Niina who even knew some Swedish but the main language was still Finnish :) First Niina gave us an introduction about Martat and about saving money and after that we started making the food and dessert. We were divided into smaller groups, some were two and two others were alone. It was fun and I'm glad that I went :)
 After that I went to my Finnish lesson and we went through some new stuff. Later I went for a coffee with my new friend, who is also taking the same Finnish lesson :)




Today Friday I have started writing in my Youthpass about my learning experiences, it can be a bit difficult to put words into it but I'm sure it will work out in the end :)


- Linnea

No comments:

Post a Comment