Thursday 29 December 2016

Hello

Sanna

Age: 22

Why I'm going to Slovenia?
I want to get new experiences and new friends.
What are you expecting for your time in foreign country?
I want to practise my english and to learn something about a new culture.
Is there something that you find exciting?
New culture and new people.
What are your hobbies? What kind of stuff are you interested in?
My hobbies are cycling and walking and I'm interested in to listen to music and to make handicrafts.
What is the most important thing you're going to stow with you?
Happy mindset and my phone.
What would you like to tell about your homeland to people you'll meet in your destination?
We have a beautiful nature here.
What you wish for your future? What is your dream?
I wish that I would get to some school.

No comments:

Post a Comment