Tuesday 12 July 2016

Allu's 2nd week

Okay so week had a lot to do, and everyday we were going somewhere. But it was wonderful and I had a lot of fun!

Monday
On Monday were National Play Day at Rugby Club. I painted that board, what I mentioned in the last post, in this event. Kids didn't took photos with it, but adults seemed to be happy of that board.
Kids were playing like all the time. Also we had a a little picnic after 12.
There where a little competitions like jumping in a sack and potato and spoon running.






















Tuesday
On Tuesday were trip to Limerick again, to bowling. That little bowling center was at arcade hall. We didn't play with Juuso, but I watched kids playing.

At evening we went to some college to listen lecture of mental health, gambling, alcohol etc. It was very good lecture and it made me to think about stuff.


















Wednesday
On Wednesday we went to  Lahinch beach to surf. I didn't bring my swimsuit with me and weather were so cold, so I didn't want to go surfing. But when I went to water just walk, it wasn't so cold as I tough it will be. Water was actually pretty warm.
The scenery in Lahinch was very beautiful and I really loved the sea.





















Thursday
On Thursday we went to Dublin in X-HALE event. It was a campaign against smoking. Kids from different Youth Center's did amazing 2 minute - videos against smoking. I liked to watch them, kids did a wonderful job.
Also there was some dance group, and their performance was really amazing!


















Friday
I have nothing to write about Friday, because we did nothing.

Saturday
On Saturday we went to bucket collecting for Youth Center. We've collected only for 1,5 hours, but I got in my bucket a lot. Youth worker joked that I got that much money because I'm young and beautiful. I don't think the same, but I laughed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment