Thursday 21 July 2016

Allu's 3rd week

Monday
On Monday we went to Roscrea with kids to swim. Well, just kids swam, we just sited and waited for them.
After that we went on a little picnic in some kind of play park.


















Tuesday
On Thuesday we didn't like anything. Just sitted on computers and listened kids rapping. There were some guy who makes music, rap music. They were rapping something about their hometown, Thurles, I think.
On evening the Spanish students were there again, So we had a reeeeally long day, like 11 hours.


















Wednesday
On Wednesday we went to Athlon. There we did some bay sports, like a kayaking and stand-up-paddling. Also we learned how to fire a campfire. It was really easy for me, but looked like it wasn't that easy to kids.

At first I didn't event want to go, because my swimsuit is "broken" and I was afraid that they gonna fall from me, But then I learned that they give us a wet suits, so I tough that why not to go, because wet suit  cover whole body, so my broken swimsuit wont fall off.


















Thursday 
On Thursday we went to work only at 5 pm. We went to Templemore to watch a billiard competition, where kids played against each others.




















Friday
Friday was a day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment