Tuesday 5 July 2016

Allu's first week

Okay, so it's already a whole week behind! That week there was so exiting.

On Monday we were Karting, like I already told in my previous post.

On Wednesday Laura told me that I have a little project. I had to paint soldiers in 1916 clothing on board with holes to faces.

On Thursday we had air soft. Juuso went air softing but I waited in tent, because I wasn't in play mood and didn't want to wet my clothes. It was a bit rainy and very cold day, so maybe because of that I felt a little sick.

I've been doing a whole Friday that hole face board thing. It turned up pretty good. It was the biggest painting project what I ever have done, so it was kinda hard. But Laura and others are happy with that, so am I.
In the end of the day we went to see a Sport Festival's opening. There were a bagpipers, horses and kids, who plays national Irish sport, Hurling.

There's so cold like all the time, even tough there are warm moments in weather. It feels like weather is changing every hour, from rainy to sunny.
We don't have a internet connection at our house, so keeping a connect to home country is a bit hard.

It have been a very nice week and I'm exited what 3 next weeks going to have!





No comments:

Post a Comment