Monday 11 July 2016

Juuso's second week!

Ayooo, Juuso here with a new blog posterino!

Second week is done and third one is starting! The weeks are just flying..
It was a really fun week and we did so much, here is a little peak:

Monday:
We had a big play day event going on. Lots of kids showed up to play plenty of different games.
There was board games, face painting, tug-o-war and funny old games like egg & spoon.
I really liked the event and it looked like all the kids had super fun. We also gave some goodie bags for them when the event was over. Good stuff!

Tuesday:
After an one hour bus drive we have arrived at Limerick, which is pretty much Ireland's thirds biggest city. Here we went bowling with the kids and played some arcade games as well.

Wednesday:
I must say, the most interesting day of the week. After a pretty long bus drive we arrive at Lahinic
a big surfing city here in Ireland and it shows! The kids even got a surfing lesson from couple of Australian guys. I took some photos that day, and I will put them somewhere in this blog post!

Thursday:
This time we traveled to the biggest city in Ireland, Dublin! We went to see some short films that people had made for the X-HALE 2016 short film competition. This was a big event, lots of kids from around Ireland showing their films. As a film student myself, I really enjoyed this day and it was super fun to watch those films.





Friday:
On Friday we talked about the upcoming fundraising for Thurles Youth Project, that was happening at Saturday. But after that, it was pretty much a free day. I myself, spent the whole day just editing some the photos that I took and just listening to music. I also visited a local pub in the evening, which was super fun!

THE WEEKEND! Yay!
Saturday, I slept late and then visited the local shopping mall.
Then later in the afternoon, we went for the fundraising / bucket collecting. The bucket collecting took place near the Semple Stadium, and lots of people came from the towns to watch Hurling and Football. I hope we got some money for the Thurles Youth Project!

Sunday, again.. I just slept late and pretty much read some books I bought from the shopping mall.
Just a very chill day overall.

Welp! That does it, second week done! And onto the next one! Cheers :)




No comments:

Post a Comment